Open Positions on the PHMSA Board of Directors
||The division coordinator helps:
- Ensure each team has a coach, an assistant coach, a team representative, and a sponsor;
- Serve as a liaison between regional commissioner, coaches, referees and parents regarding any questions, problems, or general information throughout the season.
- Ensure uniforms are properly distributed;
- Distribute appropriate plaques and trophies to teams for tournaments and regular season play;
- Ensure all coaches complete player evaluation forms and collect forms by end of regular season;
|| Ensure the accurate and timely communication of sponsors, team assignments, and sponsor names. This information is required for the handbook, team information packet, sweatshirt order, picture day, and sponsor plaques;
|| Work with the regional commissioner and the board secretary to publish appropriate communications to parents and volunteers.
|Field Permit Director
||Secure and process permits for existing fields. Process paperwork and attend council meetings when needed for new field opportunities.
Last updated on April 15, 2016